Thank you for choosing to be part of KVA Plan developed by KOVVK Handelsbolag (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites, using Sites, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites (such as posting messages in our social media or blogs, or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following: name and your email.
We also collect data necessary to process your payment if you subscribe to our services, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor (stripe.com) and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s calendar, camera, contacts, reminders, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
1. to facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent.
2. to send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
3. we may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
4. to post testimonials with your Consent on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial.
5. to administer prize draws and competitions for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent, when you elect to participate in competitions.
6. to request Feedback for our Business Purposes with your Consent.
7. to protect our Sites for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
8. to enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual.
9. to respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
10. we may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
1. Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
2. Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
3. Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Sites) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site or App, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site and our App in perpetuity.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES OUR SITE USE THEM?
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when you visit a website. Cookies can be recognized by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before.
The term cookie actually describes a range of technologies, including:
- pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed)
- mobile device identifiers
- web storage used in desktop software or mobile devices
Cookies help us to understand how the Site is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience.
The type of cookies used on our Site can be put into one of three categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance and Functionality. In order to provide you with the best browsing experience, “KVA Plan” uses all of these categories on the Site.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the webpage and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some services you have asked for such as payment submission can’t be provided.
These cookies collect information about how you use the webpage, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies don’t gather information that identifies you. These cookies only collect anonymous information and are strictly used to improve how the Site works.
These cookies allow the webpage to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you’re in). These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES THROUGH YOUR BROWSER
The browser you are using to view the Site can enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help,” “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the webpage and other parts of the webpage may also not work properly. You can find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at
Our servers are located in Virginia, USA. If you are accessing our Sites or Apps from outside USA, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the Site or Apps to work (having a registered account, creating plans and/or having active subscription). Once you will delete you account all information inked to it will be permanently deleted.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it,
or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will
securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites and Apps. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at